For the longest time, I was not utilizing blog linkups. They are a perfect way to not only meet new bloggers and blogs to follow but also a way to promote your blog for free! It's a tool that is definitely underused in the blogging community. Once I started utilizing them, my blog views and comments skyrocketed!
Eventually, I plan on creating my own but I am still thinking about an idea. I will let you know once I have. Have any ideas on what it should be? Of course, I want to post one book related. There are tons of different link-ups that you can utilize for any blog niche. However, I wanted to compile a list specifically for book bloggers and where you can share your posts. They are listed below in no specific order.
1. Traffic Jam Weekend- New Linkup every Thursday @5:00 pm CST
- Have fun linking up your old posts for some new traffic exposure and comments. For every blog niche. I love discovering new blogs in other niches.
2. Booknificent Thursday- Thursday Monthly Linkup
- Here is an amazing book blog related link up. Link up any posts you have, past or present about all things books! This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you and your life. You can link as many posts as you want. Just be sure to share the love with other fellow bloggers.
3. Lovin' Life Linky- New linkup every Thursday morning at 7:30 am EST
- A linkup where you focus on what you love in our world. Posts can literally be about anything that would put a smile on someone else's face. All bloggers are welcome! Find a new blog to follow. Maybe even in a new niche.
4. Dare to Share Saturday- Every Saturday morning
- Link up party to literally share anything in every blog niche or topic. I love reading posts from other fellow bloggers here. It's a very popular link up so you are bound to get some new readers for your blog. I have discovered a lot of different blogs here.
5. Top Ten Tuesday- Every Tuesday
- One of the most popular book blogger link-ups that I need to start taking advantage of. A little planning ahead is required with this link-up, however. Each Tuesday a topic is assigned. You’ll find the schedule of upcoming TTT topics. This link-up is also a great place to find other fellow book blogs to read. Or even post topics for future blog post ideas. Use past topics for new blog post ideas!
7. Anna Nuttall New Bloggers Links-Up- Every Friday
- Share your best blog posts to new people. Have people outside of your blog niche discover your blog. Any type of blog can post! It's a great way to gain new page views. It's a pretty popular blog link-up. Share up to five blog posts per link-up.
8. Flaunt it Friday- Every Friday
- Post anything that you would like to share. Open to all blog niches. Great link up for some new blog views. Make sure you post things that you are proud of and return the love. This is a great link up to find some new blogs outside of your own niche.
9. The Monthly Book Blogger Link-Up- New link-up every month
- Post your book reviews here. Open to all book genres and formats! I have gotten so much support from this monthly link-up. Not to mention, blog views! Eline is a sweetheart and I love her blog. Add up to three book reviews a month.
10. 2019 Book Blog Discussion Challenge- New link-up every month
- A monthly challenge to post more discussions on your blog. Monthly giveaways are given for linking up. I cannot tell you how much exposure this amazing link-up has given me. Not to mention more drive for writing on my blog! As we speak, I will be linking up this post here. 😃 Plus, the owners of this challenge are sweethearts and always find time to comment on all the links posted.