5. Not Pretending Anymore by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland: My favorite romance duo is at it again and I need to pick up this novel! I love me a good roommate romance novel.
6. The Invitation by Vi Keeland: Another Vi Keeland novel I have yet to read.... I mean how good does this one look? The cover is stunning in itself.
7. The Two Lives of Lydia Bird by Josie Silver: I have been wanting to read this book for a long time. The book is all about what if's and answering the questions you have about your life. It sounds incredible.
8. Whisper Network by Chandler Baker: I have been trying to get through all of Reese's Book Club Picks because her reading tastes and mine are on par with each other. Plus, Reese Witherspoon is my favorite actress so I cannot resist reading books that she recommends. Plus, I love this cover!
9. The Hunting Wives by May Cobb: I love a good thriller novel and this book sounds so cool. I love the cover too.
10. City of Girls by Elizabeth Gilbert: The concept for this novel sounds so cool. It is set in the 1940s through flashbacks and I love novels that are told in flashbacks.
Have you read any of the books above?
Are any of these books on your TBR shelf or wishlist?