I need to start doing Top Ten Tuesday! So many other blogs do and I have not taken the opportunity much to share my thoughts each week on the topics. This week, you are supposed to share ten authors that have a fun social media presence. I love following my favorite authors on social media. Twitter is a great way for me to feel connected to the people who have created some of my favorite stories.
1. Christina Lauren (@ChristinaLauren)
- My love for Christina Lauren is ever-growing. I have made it a mission of mine to get through all of their books. Most have turned out to be five-star reads of mine. Their Twitter posts always crack me up. Plus, they are amazing at interacting with their fans.
2. Taylor Jenkins Reid (@tjenkinsreid)
- Another one of my favorite authors. Her tweets can be hilarious! I just love her.
3. Cynthia Hand (@CynthiaHand)
- I love her writing so much. The tweets she writes are just as good.
4. Meg Cabot (@megcabot)
- Her writing is hauntingly beautiful.
7. Stephanie Garber (@SGarberGirl)
- I love reading her tweets and seeing what is going on in her writing world.
8. Nicholas Sparks (@NicholasSparks)
- He will always be one of my favorite romance authors.
9. John Green (@johngreen)
- I love how open and candid he is about his struggles with mental illness. I am a sucker for a good John Green novel.
10. Sara Shepard (@sarabooks)
What author's social media handles are your favorites? Do we have anything in common? I would love to know in the comments down below.