Here are some of my favorite quotes to read whenever I start doubting myself or putting myself down. They are some great quotes to live by.
2. “If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.” – Fred Rogers
3. “Don't waste your energy trying to change opinions… Do your thing, and don't care if they like it.” – Tina Fey
5. “The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself.” - Mark Twain
6. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the face.” – Helen Keller
7. “I had to grow to love my body. I did not have a good self-image at first. Finally, it occurred to me, I’m either going to love me or hate me. And I chose to love myself. Then everything kind of sprung from there. Things that I thought weren’t attractive became sexy. Confidence makes you sexy.” – Queen Latifah
9. “You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.” – Eckhart Tolle
10. “Beauty begins the moment you decided to be yourself.” – Coco Chanel
12. "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. “You’ve got to love yourself first. You’ve got to be okay on your own before you can be okay with somebody else.” – Jennifer Lopez
14. “Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we’ll ever do.”– Brené Brown
“I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.”―
Beauty is everywhere. You only have to look to see it." – Bob Ross
18. "Smile, and let the world wonder why." – Minnie Mouse
20. "Believe you can and you’re halfway there." – Theodore Roosevelt
I hope you feel better from reading the quotes up above. Which ones were your favorite? What ideas do you have to make yourself feel better about yourself? Do you have any other quotes that you live by? I would love to know in the comments down below. I always love reading quotes.