I found this tag via @boundtowriting and it looked like so much fun that I had to do it. Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year. My cookie cravings have been at an ultimate high. It sucks that I always seem to crave sweets around the holidays. It makes it extremely difficult being diabetic. I have to constantly be watching my sugar intake and it's hard. Especially when your family is super into Christmas. I also love baking.
My blog is almost two years old! I cannot believe it. Anyways, let's get into the tag.
- Link to the person who tagged you. (No one tagged me)
- Link to Jenn’s post
- Tag 10 people to enjoy this tag.
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it
I haven't done this but I have not finished or read books that were sent to me.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
Nope, I have finally got my rating up and I am very proud of it. I try to read every single thing that I have requested.
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
I don't think so. I try to review every single book that I have read. I love writing book reviews and I try super hard to get them all out on my blog.
4. Folded down the page of a book
I can’t remember the last time that I did this probably in school to a textbook. I hate ruining books and finding books with pages bent so I don't intentionally try to ever do that to a book.
5. Accidentally spilled on a book
Nope, never! Books are precious to me.
6. DNF a book this year
I DNF several books this year. If I am not enjoying the book I have no problem not finishing it. Why waste my time on a book that I don't like? Especially when there are hundreds more that I could be reading.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
Nope, I only buy things that I intend on reading. I don't have a lot of money so I have to be very strategic about what I buy. YAY for broke life.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)
All the time. Especially when I was in school it was a downfall of mine. It took me hours to finish my homework sometimes.
9. Skim read a book
Not really, I already read really fast so I don't need to really. However, I did do this to textbooks when I was in school.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal
I have completed my challenge way above and beyond this year! I think the only time that I did not complete it was my first year on Goodreads and only because I didn't update it that much then. I forgot to add in books that I read.
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it
12. Broke a book buying ban
Nope! I’ve never been on a book buying ban because then I would want to buy more books. I am super stubborn and anytime I tell myself not to do something I rebel and do it anyway. I just have to watch my spending habits.
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about
Nope, I try to get all my reviews done in a timely manner. If I start them, I always finish it.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading
Only in a textbook that I highlighted. That was only for school. Otherwise, I like to keep my books looking new.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
There you have it! That was the bookish naughty list tag. I haven't really done that much naughty things when it comes to my reading habits. What have you done that is considered naughty? What was the last book that you did not finish?
If you want to do this tag then please do so. Even if I do not tag you below. Let me know in the comments if you do decide to do it. I would love to read your answers.