I found this tag online and I thought it would be fun to do. I couldn't find the original creator. If you know who it is let me know in the comments below. I would love to give them credit.
1. Do you have a specific place for reading?
My couch or my bed if I am at home. I will honestly read anywhere though. I never leave the house without a book.
2. Bookmarks or random pieces of paper?
Bookmarks, if I have one. Otherwise, I will just use anything random that I have.
3. Can you just stop anywhere or must it be at the end of the chapter?
I like stopping at the end of the chapter preferably.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Not usually, I don't really want to get anything on my book as far as eating. If I am thirsty. I will take a sip of a drink but try very careful not to get the pages wet.
5. Music or TV while reading?
Neither, I need dead silence when I read
6. One book at a time or several?
Several, I try to get the most books done at a time that I can.
7. Do you prefer to read at home or elsewhere?
I will read anywhere, at any time. If I have reading time this girl takes advantage of it.
8. Read out loud or silently?
I tend to read silently but once in a while, I will talk out loud. I always laugh out loud or sometimes have commentary. If I don't agree with what a character is doing etc.
9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
Never, I don't like spoilers.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I like my books looking and feeling as new as possible.
11. Do you write in your books?
Never, a huge pet peeve of mine.
12. What book are you reading now?
What am I not reading is the question? Check my Goodreads. I have about 6 books going right now, I think... I pick up a lot of books at random times depending on my moods.
13. Favorite childhood book?
Anything Beverly Cleary or the Amelia Bedelia books.
14. All-time favorite book?
To Kill A Mocking Bird by Harper Lee hands down. This book changed me.
Anyone who wants to do this tag feel free. What are you currently reading right now? Let me know in the comments below.