It's Halloween as I am sitting here writing this post. I have nothing exciting planned for the day. There's a tornado warning for Eastern Pennsylvania tonight with wind gusts up to 50 mph! This girl is staying under the covers with her little Shih Tzu. I have never been the partier anyways. Being out in the country, my Grandparents never get trick or treaters. That's the only downside to being out in the middle of nowhere... you don't get to see all the little cute kids in costumes.
I still dressed up Tinkerbell in her Halloween dress though.
I am rocking out to some Halloween music on my Halloween Spotify playlist.
This girl read four books this month! Not my best but not my worst. Especially considering this month I was pretty busy taking care of my Grandmother after having a knee replacement.
She's The Worst by Lauren Spieller. I loved the sister aspect of this book. It was just such a cute and fun read. The ending had a good conclusion.
The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise. This was nothing that I expected. It was just weird. I am surprised that I actually finished it and didn't DNF it. There were many things that disturbed me.
Book Reviews Written:
- I Don't Know What You Know Me From: Confessions of a Co-Star
- It Ends With Us
- The Library of Lost Things Book Tour (Review + Playlist + Dream Cast)
- The Perfect Mother
Blog Posts Written:
This month, I completed a lot of discussion posts , to be exact. This was probably one of my best blog writing months ever. How to create instant happiness in your home was my favorite post by far.
This doesn't include book blitzes, cover reveals, book tour announcements, wrap-ups, and book reviews.
- The Fall Bucket List Book Tag
- It's Cold and Flu Season - Secret Hack To Combat Sickness
- WOULD YOU RATHER TAG
- 20 THINGS TO DO EVERY MORNING FOR A PRODUCTIVE DAY (FREE CHECKLIST)
- How to create instant happiness in your home
- 25 Books That Shaped My 25 Years
- 31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 10
- FIVE AUDIOBOOKS I LOVED & FIVE I’M EXCITED TO LISTEN TO
- 200+ Fall Blog Post Ideas For All Blog Niches
- 35 ways to motivate yourself - get stuff done
- Disney Channel Halloween Movies Book Tag!
- 40 Of My Favorite Book Quotes
- Goodreads Clean Up Challenge
- 21 Books For Readers Who Take Spooky Season Seriously
- Book Blogger Interview With OpenlyBookish
3,900 pageviews in October
30,730 All-time pageviews
November Releases I am Excited For:
Songs Of The Month:
This Is Our Youth - Bleitch
Kissaphobic - Make Out Monday
I started watching the new show Almost Family and it's so addicting. Brittany Snow has always been a favorite of mine. Plus, Emily Osment is in it too and she's hilarious. You have to check this new show out. You won't be disappointed.
I rewatched John Tucker Must Die because it had been a long time since I had seen it. After seeing Brittany Snow in Almost Family..... I remembered the movie and decided to watch it again.