Day seven is all about my ten different favorite foods. Who doesn't love food?! I know this girl does. It's hard to narrow a list down of favorites.
- My first favorite is potatoes obviously. I have written about this many times before. My Grandfather mails me his fresh potatoes from the garden in Pennsylvania to me in Arizona. Yes, I am a potato snob. If I am on my death bed, I want nothing but potatoes. Specifically mashed and brown gravy. At Thanksgiving, I eat a whole pot to myself. I come from a long line of potato farmers. Any kind of potatoes I like.
- Second would have to be strawberries. It's my favorite fruit and oh so good. Nothing beats a good juicy strawberry. Berries are the bomb.
- Third is Pizza! Specifically a good cheese pizza. NYC style is the bomb and my favorite.
- Four would have to be lasagna. I freaking love everything about beef lasagna. Classic all the way. Fresh ricotta cheese, yes, please!
- Five, I would have to say apple cobbler or apple pie. Granny smith apples preferred for the tartness. If I am just eating an apple by itself it has to be macintosh. Macintosh apples are very hard to find in Arizona. Whenever I find them, I buy a bunch because I love them so much.
- Six, grilled chicken tacos. SO SO GOOD!!! With some good homemade tortillas. Add rice and some pico!! 😄In Arizona, we have some bomb tacos. That is one good thing about living in the southwest/desert.
- Seven, would have to be a good classic hamburger! Don't forget the ketchup.
- Eight, sugar cookies. Specifically my Grandmother's sugar cookies. They are to die for. Butter and more butter!! If Christmas had a taste it would taste like sugar cookies.
- Nine, peanut butter for sure. You can never have too much peanut butter.
- Ten, pasta anything. Especially spaghetti and meatballs. It's oh so good.
Those are ten of my favorite foods. Now, excuse me while I go eat something. This post is making me hungry! What are some of your favorite foods? It's hard only picking ten.