“Why I am Weird” Tag rules
- I can eat a whole pot of mashed potatoes by myself. I even have my Grandfather ship his fresh grown potatoes to me in the mail to Arizona from the east coast... Yes, I am a potato snob.
- I hate wearing socks. Barefoot is the way to go. If it wasn't so hot outside in the summer, I would always be barefoot.
- Shih Tzu's are my favorite dog breed and I would have ten if I could. Tinkerbell is my best friend and soulmate. I have full-on conversations with her... and yes, she talks back.
- I live my life as if it were a movie or a book. My head is always in the clouds... This is why I love stories so much and escaping reality.
- I am super picky with the types of meat that I eat. Meat has to be of high quality. I do not eat pork because of my love of pigs. However, bacon can sometimes be my downfall. I will never eat anything seafood-related or anything that swims in the water.
- I still love kid movies and cartoons.
- I always sing and rock out in my car. My car is where I get most of my singing practice done.
- I am only 4'11" and often get mistaken for someone much younger than I am.
- I should be a Disneyland tour guide. I do not need a map and know tons of facts about the park. When I am in the parks, I am on a mission to get to the next ride fast enough. I know the cheapest ways to do Disneyland vacations.
- Secretly, I think I am a princess. All girls are... I even have little feet to prove it (kid shoes). In Asia, little feet used to be a sign of royalty and I secretly think that I am a princess.
There you have it, that's ten weird facts about me. Do you have anything in common with me? Feel free to do this tag even if I didn't tag you. I would love to know your answers as well.