Author: Zachary Ryan
Tragedy comes in all forms, and you never know how you’ll deal with it. Four friends have all dealt with their fair share of struggles. Dillion, an aspiring writer with writers block because of his brothers sudden death, Jesse the emotional stunted drink thanks to his boyfriend’s suicide, Ivan the abused victim just looking for a place to call home, and Leo the stubborn romantic trying to get his friends to open up, while keeping his issues close to his chest.
- April 7th - emilythebooknerd.com, Welcome Post
- April 9th - reviewsbrokensoul.blogspot.
com, Excerpt / Promotional post
- April 10th- bforbookreview.wordpress.com, Interview
- April 11th - themagicofworlds.wordpress.
com/, Book Promotion
- April 12th - bexcapades.com/, Review
- April 13th - carolinereads.co.uk, Review
- April 14th - nadineisobsessedwithbooks.
blogspot.com/, Book Promotion / Excerpt
Zachary Ryan grew up in a black-and-white box in Maryland, before moving to Chicago to start a new life. There, he found that he was accepted for his misfit status—and learned that it’s perfectly normal to spend your twenties feeling lost and confused. After a disastrous sexual encounter, Ryan stumbled on a group of true friends, or “soul cluster,” that he connected with. Through his writing, he hopes to help other broken souls out there find comfort amid the chaos.