A couple weeks ago... I started a new challenge The Goodreads Clean Up Challenge. It was super successful. In the fact that I was able to start cleaning up my Goodread's shelf. I figured it was time to do another cleanup session as I am terrible about adding even more books to my Goodread's shelf constantly. It's kind of ridiculous actually.
Right now, I have 881 books on my TBR list. Which went up from my last post from where I started 😅 So basically, I have a major issue haha.
Starting off from where I left off on my last post...
3. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira: The concept of this book still seems super cool to me. I have wanted to read this book for a long time now. I love this cover. KEEP
4. Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman: Another movie that I absolutely love. So, one day I would like to get to the book. I love witches. KEEP
5. Panic by Lauren Oliver: This kind of reminds me of The Hunger Games... which I love but not at the same time... It's a game that teenagers compete in but it sounds so boring to me. Not something I want to read anymore. DELETE
6. Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman: I still need to get to the second book in this series. I loved the first book. One day, I will get to this book. I have it on my bookshelf. Hopefully, it lives up to the first book. KEEP
7. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: I cannot believe that I have not gotten to this series or book yet. I have been dying to read this. KEEP
8. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen: I am a sucker for any Sarah Dessen novel. This is staying on my TBR. I want to read all of Dessen's novels. KEEP
9. Stolen: A Letter to My Captor by Lucy Christopher: I love books in letter form. So, I would still like to give this book a chance. Plus, it has pretty good ratings. KEEP
10. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray: A book about jumping into multiple different universes and realities. UM YES! This is a book I want to read. It's been recommended to me a bunch and I need to get to it. KEEP
11. Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott: Another book written in letters. I totally forgot about this book but I still want to read it. The synopsis sounds really cool. The main character's best friend is gone... I am thinking she died and she writes letters to her while going to therapy. I love mental health novels.. especially ones surrounding grief. KEEP
12. Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham: I love Lauren Graham. This book doesn't get the best reviews though. I know some actors/actresses just shouldn't write a book. This seems like it would be extremely predictable. So, sadly, I am going to pass on it. As my TBR needs to be cleaned massively. I can't keep everything. DELETE
13. The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell: This book doesn't get the best reviews either. I was never a huge fan of The Carrie Diaries tv show either. So, I will delete this one. It seems predictable too. DELETE
14. How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr: I want to read this badly. Another book dealing with grief and moving on. KEEP
15. Heaven Looks a Lot Like the Mall by Wendy Mass: This book sounds so cool. A girl dies and is taken to a place that looks like a mall but it's supposed to be Heaven. She goes over her life up in Heaven and learns her true purpose in life. Count me in for any Heaven related book! KEEP
I didn't delete as much as last time but I at least cleaned up my TBR a little. I have to start doing these posts more frequently since I tend to add a lot of books each week. Or maybe, I should do more than fifteen books per post. I will probably try that next time. That way I can go through titles a little faster.
Have you read any of the books that I deleted?
Are there any other books that I should have deleted?
What are your thoughts?