I found this fun tag on@berriesandbooksblogand I just knew I had to do it. It looked like a lot of fun. Getting to know people posts are some of my favorite blog posts to read. I love learning about people and their interests/thoughts.
1. What’s your name?
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
Lots but the main ones I am called are Em, Emmy, Emmy Becca, Emster, Emilia, Em Bem, and Emilia Bedelia.
3. Your gender?
4. Your star sign?
5. How old are you?
As of right now, 25.
6. Your relationship status?
Single as of now :/ Learning to embrace it.
7. Any children?
I am just a dog mom!
8. Any pets?
My little Shih Tzu, Tinkerbell Marie.
9. Any tattoos or piercings?
Right now, I have five tattoos and I plan on getting a lot more. I only have my ears double pierced. My body hates me and every time that I have gotten cartilage piercings it's gotten infected and I had to take the piercings out. My skin is super sensitive. I have had four piercings do this to me before. So I officially give up trying to get more.
10. What do you like about yourself?
I’m kind, respectful, and always on time. I love all people for who they are and will be friends with anyone.
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
My mental health. I will just leave it at that.
12. Righty or lefty?
13. The last thing you drank:
Crystal lite lemonade in water.
14. The last thing you ate:
15. Your last phone call:
16. Your last text message:
17. Your last email:
Youtube, someone uploaded a video.
18. The last song you listened to:
Praying by Kesha
19. The last book you read:
I Don't Know What You Know Me From by Judy Greer. I am almost done with it.
England, Ireland, and Wales Fall of 2015. TAKE ME BACK!
HAVE YOU EVER?
25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
26. Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes, I have.
27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
Yes, these are depressing questions.
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
Yes, thank god.
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
Yes, lots of times.
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
37. Have you ever had your own heartbroken?
38. Have you ever had sex on the first date?
This is kinda personal.... but yeah.
39. Have you ever been arrested?
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
42. Have you ever had a threesome?
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
Beliefs and Opinions
45. Do you believe in God?
46. Do you believe in yourself?
Most of the time
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
49. Do you believe in aliens?
50. Do you believe in miracles?
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
53. Can money make you happy?
Yes, money buys comfort like books hahaha.
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
Pro-life. I personally could never get rid of my child.
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
Yes, I have a personal relationship with Jesus.
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
Love and the feeling of being wanted.
59. Are you eating anything right now
No, I should be... haven't eaten yet today.
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
No, not really.
61. What are you listening to right now?
Music on Spotify.
62. What are you thinking about right now?
Nothing really just that I need to eat.
63. What are you waiting for right now?
Figuring out what to do today. Also, waiting for a business call.
64. What are you most excited about right now?
I am going to a concert in August.
65. What’s your pet peeve right now?
People not following through with promises.
66. What’s your favorite thing right now?
Always my puppy and the new season of Veronica Mars.
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Working on other blog posts, watching tv, or reading.
68. Your best friend?
My baby Tink.
74. Your first job:
75. Your first childhood memory:
My first birthday cake and sticking my fingers in it.
Which would you choose?
76. Love or money?
77. Twitter or Facebook?
Twitter! Facebook annoys me.
78. Hook up or relationship?
79. Dogs or cats?
80. Coffee or tea?
81. Beer or wine?
82. Sweet or savory?
83. Introvert or extrovert?
84. Vampires or werewolves?
85. Seaside or countryside?
Can I have both?
86. Summer or winter?
87. Books or movies?
Books. Is this even a question?
88. Horror or comedy
A few random questions to finish on
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
No, my past makes me who I am.
90. What’s your dream job?
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
92. What are you afraid of?
Losing loved ones.
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
94. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Teleportation or speed reading.
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
My mental health and not having diabetes.
96. Would you want immortality?
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
98. Would you say you are happy?
Most of the time.
99. What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?
You don't need a man to be happy. Listen to your Grandparents and Mother.
100. Where would you like to be in five years’ time?
My novel being done.
Well, some of those questions were interesting and little too personal for my taste. Nonetheless, if you want to do these questions be my guest. I won't tag anyone in this since it was more on the personal side. Let me know if we have anything in common down below. What are some of your answers? I would love to read your post if you decide to do this.