The lovely @alysinbookland tagged me to do this tag! Her blog is quickly becoming one of my favorites!! You should totally go check her out. This tag is all about your reading preferences!
1. How many books do you usually read at once?
I am constantly picking up new books all the time! It honestly depends on my mood how many I have going at once though... I usually read around 3-4 books on average at one time. I am bad about switching books when I get excited about a new one. I get determined to finish all of them though even if it takes months. I very rarely DNF a book unless it's really bad or I just cannot get into it.
2. How do you decide when to switch between multiple reads?
If I am bored in general with a story and need something to switch it up a bit. Sometimes, if I feel a reading slump coming on... I decide to pick up something new to spark my interests a bit.
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks partially through a book?
Nah, I always keep the same bookmark in a book until I finish reading the book. I am not super OCD about my bookmarks. Honestly, I don't care or have never really thought about it.
4. Where do you keep the books you are currently reading?
My books are honestly all over the house haha. I always have one right by my bed though and I generally always have one on me/next to me at all times.
5. What time of day do you read the most?
Before bed usually. I cannot sleep unless I read. It's how I shut my brain off at night.
6. How long do you typically read in one session?
Depends on how good the book is. Since I use reading to fall asleep, I usually end up falling asleep. It's the main tool I use for my insomnia. If I am super invested in the story, I can read for hours on end.
7. Do you read hardbacks with the dust jackets off?
No, I love reading books with their dust jackets! I always find myself looking at them while I am enjoying the book.
8. What position do you mainly use to read?
Lying down usually. I like getting super comfortable! It's one of my favorite activities and I look forward to it.
9. Do you take your current read with you everywhere you go?
I always have a book with me. I never go anywhere without one. If I have free time, you can always find me reading.
10. How often do you update your Goodreads reading progress?
Always! It's one of my favorite things to do. I love tracking my reading and making reading goals.
Well, that was a super quick but fun tag! What are your reading habits? I would love to know in the comments down below. What are you reading right now?