I have been trying to be better about doing new tags at least once a week. After searching the internet, I could not find who the original creator of this tag was. If you know, please let me know. I would love to give them credit for it.
1. Find a book for each of your initials
E- Eloise by Kay Thompson, I had to go with one of my childhood favorites on this one.
R- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare, One of my favorites of all time.
N- Night by Elie Wiesel, one of the greatest historical fiction novels I have ever read.
2. Count your age along with your bookshelf: What book is it?
Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
3. Pick a book set in your city/country
The Glass Castle by Jeannette, There are scenes set in Arizona. One of my favorite books. Please check this book out.
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to.
Call Me By Your Name by André Aciman, I would love to visit Italy one day.
5. Pick a book that has your favorite color on it
The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot, there is pink on the cover.
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
Madeline by Ludwig Bemelmans, I used to read this book all the time when I was younger.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
It by Stephen King, Only because I was terrified and it took forever to read. It's so long.
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?
Probably, The Lord of The Rings Trilogy, I have been meaning to read it for years.
Well, that was a quick but sweet tag. If you would like to do this tag, please feel free to do so and comment down below with your answers. I would love to read your answers.