1. Best book you've read so far in 2018?
That would have to be We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
2. Best Sequel You've Read So Far in 2018?
I actually have not read any sequels so far. Lately, I have been into standalone books.
3. New Release You Haven't Read Yet, But Want To?
There are so many but a few that come to mind off the top of my head are Legendary and Leah on the Offbeat.
4. Most Anticipated Release For Second Half of 2018?
Here are just a handful of them....
5. Biggest Disappointment?
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins.
6. Biggest Surprise?
Coming Clean by Kimberly Rae Miller. I picked up this memoir on a whim from my library and I loved it.
7. Favorite New Author?
8. Newest Fictional Crush?
Riden from Daughter of the Pirate King.
9. Newest Favourite Character?
Alosa from Daughter of the Pirate King. She's a badass.
10. Book That Made You Cry?
Again, for We Were Liars. I still cannot stop thinking about this book.
11. Book That Made You Happy?
Eliza and Her Monsters.
12. Favourite Book To Movie Adaptation You Saw This Year?
13. Favorite Review You've Written This Year?
14. Most Beautiful Book You Bought So Far This Year?
The Surface Breaks
15. What Books Do You Need To Read By The End of The Year?
There are way too many to list. I do have almost 500 books on my Goodreads to be read list....
How is your reading year going so far? I would love to know in the comments below. What books are you most excited for the next half of the year?