- Every tour is different. Generally, each tour runs around 1-2 weeks. I try to accommodate each tour based on the author's or publisher's needs.
- Media kits will be sent out before the tour. Please allow time when booking tours that way we can work with blogs etc. Please try to book tours around a month or more in advance. That way, I can schedule tour hosts and create HTML for the tour. The more information you provide me the better as an author or publisher.
- Sometimes, depending on all hosts receiving their review copies your tour could become pushed back. Please, allow enough time for all hosts to get and read your book.
- Our starter tour has seven stops.
- Tour hosts, please post on your designated day that you signed up for. Otherwise, you will earn a strike and it will affect you participating in future events.
- There will be cross-promotions on all social media when you sign up for a tour.
- Each tour will consist of reviews, interviews, promotional posts, excerpts, and more. Ideas will always be welcome too.
- We prefer to host giveaways along with our tours. This draws in more reader traffic. You are responsible for following through with giveaways as an author or publishing house.
- We also prefer physical review copies over Ebooks. However, we do not mind sending out eARCS for review. Please provide review copies at least two weeks prior to your scheduled tour date. Otherwise, your tour will be pushed back in time.
- We work with Netgalley and edelweiss.plus
- Review posts of only three stars or above will be posted. If a tour host didn't like the book a promotional post will be posted instead or an excerpt. Either way, your book will get exposure.
- Takes place on one day only
- There isn't a max of people that can participate. Anyone who signs up participates as far as our tour hosts go.
- Media Kits will be sent out to all tour hosts who sign up.
- Having a giveaway with the cover reveal helps draw more traffic to the post.
- Occurs for one week
- There isn't a max of people that can participate. Anyone who signs up participates in our tour host lists.
- Giveaways are preferred with the book blitz
- Media Kits will be sent out to designated tour hosts who sign up.
- Please allow time for me to schedule posts.
- I send out reminders to my tour hosts.
- Excerpts can be shared. Promotional items about your book etc.
- Open to any ideas that will gain traffic to your book.
- I promote on all social media.
- This is a great way to quickly advertise your book.
Bookstagram blitzes and tours
- Promotion of your book on Instagram and insta stories.
- Your book will be posted on my personal Instagram and insta story.
- Have a duration of 1 – 7 days
- Please provide info you would like tour hosts to post as their descriptions hashtags etc.
- Everyone who signs-up for these blitzes will receive a review copy of the book. Please have physical copies to give out this makes for better pictures. You are encouraged to make a #bookstagram picture of the book!
- Hosts will be encouraged also to read and review the book when it's just a blitz. Otherwise, on tours, there will be reviews too.
- Having giveaways associated with the blitz will also help drive traffic to the posts.
What to expect with all events:
All tours and blitzes will get vast amounts of social media exposure. Not only from me but from all tour hosts. I always am prompt when replying to your emails. Please understand that I am a very busy person. I am also in school and that takes my main priority. However, I am constantly working on my blog. I provide media kits to my tour hosts and promote via my mailing list. I want to share my love of books with the world.
All tours and can be past or pre-release tours. If you want more exposure for your book than you have come to the right place. I recommend physical ARCS over eARCS. I ask that you book with me in advance. All ARCS need to be sent out in advance to tour hosts. Our bloggers need access to your book. I work with both physical and digital copies. You will need to provide either Netgalley or Edelweiss with our host's emails that I send you to distribute digital copies. PDF forms can be sent also. The more time you provide hosts and me the better! Please, allow at least a month before expected tour dates if possible. You need to provide me with a review copy. If failed to send out review copies two weeks prior to a tour your tour will be pushed back in time. All of our hosts need time to read your book.
There will be no negative reviews posted. Nothing below 3 stars. Instead, if a host is below a 3-star review they will post an excerpt or promotional post on their blog or Instagram. They can post their reviews outside of the tour though. I want to try to gain as much positive exposure for your book as possible.
Giveaways are not necessary but they are HIGHLY recommended. This drives more viewers to read blog posts. Please keep this in mind. My blog is not responsible for the giveaway. Please, follow through with all giveaways.
There is no limit to the number of participants on any blog tour etc. However, they will have a minimum amount of at least 7 stops on our basic tour. If you want more than that the price goes up.
I am always flexible with whatever the author or publisher is looking for. If you want something specific that isn't listed above let me know and we can work something out. Extra costs may apply with the duration of tours etc.
Custom banners are made for each tour and blitz. If you would like something specific please provide it to me. Prices for the banners are included with each price for blitzes, tours, etc.
Please provide all author links, purchase links, plot synopsis, author bio, covers, and more. Basically, anything that you would like included.
I send all invoices through PayPal. All invoices will be sent before the event once agreed upon. PLEASE PAY WITHIN 48HRS OF RECEIVING! OTHERWISE, YOUR EVENT WILL BE CANCELLED OR PUSHED BACK.
I have a right to decline any event that I don't see fit for my blog or tour hosts. Let's not spread drama.
If you cancel an event last minute if you already paid me there is no way to get your money back. Please, keep this in mind. There is no way to get a full refund once you pay for a tour. (THIS IS FOR ALL MY WORK AND TIME). Once posts are live you cannot cancel if people have already signed up. If you cancel before the 48 HR period of paying you will owe me a $15 cancellation fee for work already done on your event.
We always promote books prior to and throughout the tour on all of my social media.
your book will always be on my past tour page and blitzes on my past blitz page!
Many events include a giveaway. I make rafflecopters for tours and blitzes, but I am in no way responsible for the giveaway except for picking the winner through rafflecopter and providing the author or publisher with the e-mail and or address and name of the winner or winners. Prizes are given away by the author or publisher, unless mentioned, and they are responsible for the giveaway.
- No purchase or payment ever required to win.
- must be 18 or older to enter the giveaways.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- content of the prize will be posted always
- duration of the giveaway is always mentioned
- Giveaways are open international unless specified by location based on the author or publishers request
- Tour hosts can enter giveaways always
- Winner or winners will be chosen through rafflecopter. Winners will be notified by e-mail or social channels.
- If I don’t receive a reply within 24 hours of winning a giveaway after announced... A new winner will be picked.
- All entries will be double-checked for accuracy
- giveaways will also help authors to gain more followers and exposure to the event.
- Location/addresses of winners will never be shared outside of me and the author/publisher. Your privacy is always ensured.
Are you an author or publisher interested in one of my services? As of now, we are offering discounted services that work with all budgets. Send us an email email@example.com