2021 Reading Stats
Number of books you read: 40
Number of re-reads: 0 I generally don't do re-reads
Number of books you DNFed: 6
Most read genre: Adult contemporary romance
Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng.
2. Book you were excited about & thought you were going to love more but didn’t:
Stay Sexy & Don't Get Murdered by Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark. I was bored and did not even finish this one.
3. Most surprising (in a good way or bad way) book you read:
This Will Only Hurt a Little by Busy Philipps. I enjoyed this memoir way more than I thought I would. At times, I was laughing out loud.
4. Book you “pushed” the most people to read (and they did):
I honestly don't have one.
5. Best series you started in 2021. Best sequel of 2021. Best series ender of 2021.
I don't really read many series..... Can't think of any I read in 2021.
6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2021:
7. Best book from a genre you don’t typically read/was out of your comfort zone:
Saga graphic novel. I ended up loving it.
8. Most action-packed/thrilling/unputdownable book of the year:
Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
9. Book you read in 2021 that you are most likely to re-read next year?
I don't really re-read books much.
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2021:
11. Most memorable character of 2021:
All of Taylor Jenkins Reid's characters in Malibu Rising. All so unique.
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2021:
13. Most thought-provoking/life-changing book of 2021:
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2021 to finally read:
15. Favorite quote from a book you read in 2020:
― Taylor Jenkins Reid,
16. Shortest and longest books you read in 2020:
17. Book that shocked you the most:
18. OTP of the year (you will go down with this ship!):
19. Favorite non-romantic relationship of the year:
20. Favorite book you read in 2021 from an author you’ve read previously:
21. Best book you read in 2021 that you read based SOLELY on a recommendation from somebody else:
22. Newest fictional crush from a book you read in 2021:
23. Best 2021 debut you read:
24. Most vivid setting you read this year:
26. Book that made you cry or nearly cry in 2021:
Nope! No crying this year!
27. Hidden gem of the year:
28. Book that crushed your soul:
29. Most unique book you read in 2021:
30. Book that made you the maddest (doesn’t necessarily mean you didn’t like it):
1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2021:
2. Favorite review that you wrote in 2021:
Nothing is standing out, to be honest.
3. Best discussion/non-review post you had on your blog:
4. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.):
6. Most popular post this year on your blog (whether it be by comments or views):
8. Post you wished got a little more love:
9. Best bookish discovery (book related sites, book stores, etc.):
10. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year:
2. 2022 debut you are most anticipating:
3. Sequel you are most anticipating in 2022:
I don't really read many series.
4. One thing you hope to accomplish or do in your reading/blogging life in 2022?
Do we have any answers in common?
Pick a question or two and answer them in the comments! Let’s discuss!