I was tagged by the lovely Castle Library over on her youtube channel to do this tag. Of course, I love all things, Harry Potter... So I jumped at the opportunity to do this tag. Right now I am feeling some Harry Potter vibes reading these spells.
1) Expecto Patronum - a childhood book connected to good memories
Amelia Bedelia, my father and I used to read these before bed when I was little. It started my love of reading and I used to gobble this story up. My dad still calls me "Amelia Bedelia" to this day. It's one of my nicknames.
2) Expelliarmus - a book that took you by surprise
The most recent one I can think of is We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. I was not expecting that ending and I absolutely love this book. It's one of my new favorites and I still cannot stop thinking about it.
3) Prior Incantato - The last book you read
Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
4) Alohamora - A book that introduced you to a genre you hadn't considered before
Bossypants by Tina Fey, this one encouraged me to read more non-fiction.
5) Riddikulus - a funny book you've read
I am also going to go with Bossypants on this one too. Tina Fey is just hilarious period.
6) Sonorous - a book you think everyone should know about
My favorite book of all-time. To Kill A Mocking Bird by Harper Lee.
7) Obliviate - a book or spoiler you would like to forget having read
The Fifty Shades of Grey series. Let's just forget I ever read these books. I wanted to see what the hype was all about.
8) Imperio - A book you had to read for school
The first one that comes to mind off the top of my head is Brave New World by Aldous Huxley.
9) Crucio - a book that was painful to read
IT by Stephen King, only because I am terrified of clowns and I could not read this at night or before bed. It took me forever to read.
10) Avada Kedavra - a book that could kill (interpret as you will)
I will also go with IT for this one too. It's a chunker too and huge. Be warned of the scares and nightmares this book will ensue.
Well, that's it for this book tag. It was short but sweet. Thank you, princess, for tagging me. Feel free to do this tag as well and comment down below if you do. I would love to check out your answers! Until next time. (: